The call for speakers is open
The call for speakers is open until 31-03-2024.
On the 12th of June Drupaljam 2024 wil once again be a live event held at the beautiful "de Fabrique" venue in Maarssen. The recipe has not changed. Drupaljam is created by the community, for the community.
We welcome speakers from the Drupal community and the open web community at large to participate in Drupaljam 2024. The theme for this 20th edition is 'Open up'. We are especially keen to see proposals that match this theme. Some ideas that might inspire you:
- Open Web
- Drupal opening up in collaboration with other open source communities
- The Drupal community as an open and welcoming place for a diverse crowd
- How can companies become more open (encouraging participation in the open source community)?
This does not mean that session proposals that do not directly align with this theme are not eligible for selection. So feel free to propose anything you would like to talk about that might be interesting to the Drupal community.
If you want to be a part of the biggest Drupal event in the Netherlands and make it the best Drupaljam in history, please register your session in the form below. In the program we can accommodate session durations of 25 minutes or 45 minutes (including Q&A).
To provide some clarity in the process you can expect, we highlighted some key dates in the process below.
- Call for speakers opens on 02-02-2024
- Call for speakers closes on 31-03-2024
- Selected speakers are informed on 22-04-2024
- Final schedule is published on 01-05-2024