The organisation behind
As always, Drupaljam is being organised by a team of enthusiastic volunteers. Led by Carole Grootenboer we are pushing our limits and have been scaling up Drupaljam to two days.
The team members of Drupaljam:XL 2019
- Carole Grootenboer
- Imre Gmelig Meijling
- Lara van Zuilen
- Tessa Bakker
- Arie Nieuwkoop
- Eric Mulder
- Sjoerd van der Vis
Brand identity design
For Drupaljam:XL a new logo and matching brand identity style has been developed by Ruben Meines. It lends a recognisable face to Drupaljam.
The result can be seen in the logo. The well-known Drupal drop is constructed by a visual interpretation of rules of code, which nicely cover for the Open Source concept. The colours represent the community behind Drupal.
For the brand identity a Bold design has been chosen, with a dark look and feel. This way Drupaljam really aims to distinguish itself from other Drupal events.
With special thanks to
- Daan van Vlimmeren (Burst), for the development of the Billboard banner
- Bert Boerland (Appnovation) and Marc van Gend (LimoenGroen), for organising the PubQuiz
- Mara van Gameren, for marketing and communication support
- Eelco Romein (POI Creatives) for the photo and video reportage
- Jeroen van den Berg (Burst) and Erik Huijs for the organisation of the Dutch Splash Awards 2019